In this EY Think ESG webcast, we explore recent ESG reporting trends from the private and public company perspectives.
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting is experiencing major developments in 2022 with the creation of the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB), increasing proposed regulation across global jurisdictions, and the anticipated SEC proposal for mandated climate change disclosures. Join us for a conversation about what these changes could mean for your company.
In the latest installment of our Think ESG webcast series, esteemed leaders will discuss how their organizations are embracing the recent reporting changes and sharing their ESG stories with investors, customers and employees.
Catch up on previous conversations from the Think ESG series:
- Building out the finance function role in ESG reporting
- The investor perspective on ESG reporting
- The role of finance and the board in enhanced corporate reporting
Topics discussed include:
- The latest developments in ESG reporting
- How top companies are addressing these changes and enhancing their ESG stories
- Leading practices to prepare your company for any new requirements