In this webcast, EY tax policy and controversy leaders will discuss significant tax law and administration trends and highlight leading practices for organizations.
Can unprecedented uncertainty lead to unprecedented collaboration? Jurisdictions around the world continue to address the shared circumstances facing both people and governments, including the digitalization and globalization of the economy, climate change and the ongoing humanitarian and economic repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic. Tax is a core element of the policy responses being deployed by governments, with notable commonality in objectives and approaches.
Ongoing multilateral initiatives look to be a bigger factor in the global tax environment in 2022 than ever before. With significant tax policy and tax enforcement changes expected in many jurisdictions, it is important to monitor not just the activity in the jurisdictions relevant to your business footprint but also the global developments that influence the choices made by individual jurisdictions.
Join a panel of EY Tax Policy and Controversy Leaders as they discuss the findings reported in the EY 2022 Tax Policy & Controversy Outlook, focusing on significant tax law and administration trends and highlighting leading practices for organizations as they navigate tax developments around the world in the year ahead.
Global discussion topics include:
- Corporate income tax trends for 2022
- Government approaches to addressing revenue needs
- Tax enforcement trends and the tax controversy environment
- Regional differences in the tax landscape
- How organizations can keep up-to-date on tax policy and administration developments
- Barbara M Angus, EY Global Tax Policy Leader
- Luis Coronado, EY Global Tax Controversy Leader
- Cathy M Koch, EY Global Sustainability Tax Leader; EY Americas and Global Tax Policy Network Leader
- Matt Andrew, EY Asia-Pacific Tax Policy Leader
- Jean-Pierre Lieb, EY EMEIA Tax Policy & Controversy Leader