Join EY, along with Microsoft and Blue Yonder, to explore how organizations can realize the promise of a secure, digitally connected supply chain.
EY, Microsoft and Blue Yonder leaders join together to discuss how a connected supply chain ecosystem can increase agility and build better insights and business outcomes. They will review the current state of the market and the business impact of moving to a secure, intelligent, networked supply chain. Additionally, they will review considerations and paths to break down silos and how modern technologies and processes are enablers to success.
- The market landscape and transformation drivers
- Benefits, processes and approaches to create an intelligent, networked supply chain for your organization
- Strategies and technology considerations for increased impact
- Methods and models for getting started
- How to leverage transformation of the supply chain in other areas of the organization to pioneer additional change and business outcomes
Our featured speakers will be:
- Dewayne Cotten, EY, Microsoft Alliance GTM Leader - Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility
- Yury Gomez, Microsoft, Worldwide Executive Strategy Leader, Industry Solutions, Supply Chain & Life Sciences
- Shri Hariharan, Blue Yonder, Corporate Vice President, Industry Strategy
- Regenia Sanders, EY, Consulting US-Central Supply Chain and Operations Leader
Time your local time