Companies are making record-breaking investments in digital transformation this year, but many are not seeing their investments pay off.
Across all sectors, companies need to focus on their return on digital investments as they step up their investments in the highest priority projects. Success is critical for the vast majority of executives saying they must radically transform their operations during the next two years to compete effectively in their industry, according to findings from the 2022 EY-Parthenon Digital Investment Index, a survey of 1,500 global C-level executives.
In this webcast, EY-Parthenon digital leaders and industry executives will explore how companies can accelerate their digital strategy and increase the return on their digital investments.
- How to use inorganic investments, including digital M&A, partnerships and corporate venture capital, to speed innovations and increase value
- How to accelerate digital transformation by investing in talent, technology and data platforms
- What it means to have a systematic approach to measuring the return on investment of digital projects, programs and use cases
- Why gaining transparency into the digital portfolio, capital allocation, revenue and return on digital investment should be a priority
- What digital leaders are getting right
- Laura McGarrity, Principal, Digital Strategy and Execution, EY-Parthenon, Ernst & Young LLP
CPE credits: 1.0
Time your local time