In this webcast live replay with live polling, finance and ESG leaders will discuss the global effects of new EU regulations like CSRD on the Americas.
While many companies are taking action to prepare for the SEC’s final rule on climate-related disclosures, others with European operations are actively preparing to comply with the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD).
In the latest installment of the Think ESG webcast series, finance and ESG leaders will take a closer look at the global effects of EU regulations, and the potential impact and considerations for US-based companies.
It is a replay of the March 9 webcast with live polling. Participants who did not earn CPE on March 9 can earn CPE credits.
Ernst & Young LLP speakers include:
- Brian Tomlinson, Managing Director, ESG
- Andrew Hobbs, EMEIA Public Policy Leader
- Eloise Wagner, EY Americas Technical Accounting Advisory Group and Enhanced Corporate Reporting and Accounting Leader
- Kristi Chapman, ESG Leader
Topics discussed include:
- An overview of ESG disclosures and the EU regulatory changes like CSRD that impact US companies
- The potential regulatory impact on financial statement preparers, CFOs and boards
- The potential impact on investors
CPE credits : 1.2
Time your local time
Think ESG: insights from an audit committee chair, a CFO and an ESG controller on the current landscape of corporate reporting
CPE credits: 1.4
CPE credits: 1.2