In this webcast, panelists discuss how organizations can manage the impact of a crisis on their businesses.
Despite the rise in the volume and effects of crises over the last few years, many organizations are still unaware of the true measure of the impact of crises, what their businesses may face and how best to respond.
Join us for this interactive webcast that will explore:
- The different categories of crisis that could occur
- The crisis lifecycle: recognize (detect), ready (prepare), respond and recover
- Practical tips on how organizations can better manage crisis risk and strengthen their resilience
- Nick Jones, Director, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jeffrey Sallet, Partner, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Sarah Walters, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Margie Peeters, Executive Director, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP