This webcast will explore a variety of considerations for audit committees in the face of economic challenges and evolving investor priorities.
Join the EY Center for Board Matters on March 30, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. (ET) for another episode in our webcast series, Better Questions for Boards, designed to provide directors with insights and questions to consider as they engage with management on a variety of complex boardroom issues.
As the first quarter closes, audit committees and management are still navigating challenging economic conditions and a dynamic business environment. On this webcast, we’ll address topics such as:
- A global economic outlook for 2023: Find out how companies are adapting to ongoing global uncertainty, including the key macroeconomic tenets that audit committees should keep an eye on to enhance oversight amid multiple economic headwinds.
- Investor perspectives and governance considerations: Hear from institutional investors about their stewardship priorities for 2023. Additionally, learn how board and investor priorities are intersecting, expectations for this proxy season, and how investor expectations of audit committees are evolving.
This CPE-eligible webcast will be 60 minutes. The discussion will be moderated by Patrick Niemann, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP, and Americas Leader of the EY Audit Committee Forum. Panelists will include:
- Lydia Boussour, EY-Parthenon Senior Economist, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
- Carolina San Martin, Managing Director and Director, ESG Research, Wellington Management
- Michelle Edkins, Managing Director, BlackRock Investment Stewardship
CPE credits: 1.2
Time your local time
In this series
CPE credits: 1.6
CPE credits : 1.2