This on-demand webcast will focus on the need to know aspects of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act for small- and medium-sized retailers in the footwear and apparel industry.
EY panelists will discuss:
- COVID-19’s impact on retail, including the EY Future Consumer Index
- CARES Act overview
- Credits and employment tax considerations
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)*
- Insurance considerations
- Title IV considerations
Retail sector panelists:
- Rob Holston, Global Consumer Consulting Leader and West Region Consumer Industry Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Dennis Paresa, Senior Manager, Consumer Products and Retail, Ernst & Young LLP
CARES Act overview panelists:
- Various EY Growth Markets professionals
*As of April 16, 2020, the $350 billion in loans for the PPP were fully exhausted. Provided the Federal Government approves another round of funding and the stipulations are similar, this document provides some of the most frequently asked questions around the program.