Use our interview tips to put your best possible self forward and show us what makes you, you.
Join the conversation
All of us here at EY are passionate about the work we do, the clients we serve and the communities we support. We are looking for those who share our values and real commitment to building a better working world to join us. Therefore, it’s important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
Take a look at our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn pages as well as explore our website in detail to learn about the Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax service lines; the sectors in which we work and the type of services and solutions we offer to our clients.
Please attend the interview prepared with a list of questions that you would like to know more about. We are happy to share insight into our culture, technological innovation across our business and our commitment to integrity, independence and transparency in our assurance business.
Virtual Interview Tips
Virtual interviews are more the norm than the exception and this is unlikely to change going forward. These can be as engaging as in-person interviews so relax, smile and bring the best version of yourself.
- Remember to continue to dress as professionally as if you are attending an interview in person.
- Be sure to charge the device you’ll be using to engage in the interview, whether it be your mobile phone, computer or iPad.
- Test both your audio and video capability and make sure these are working reliably.
- Check your internet connection and data to ensure you will be online for the full duration of the interview.
Face-to-Face Interview Tips
Just as with virtual interviews, come prepared, dressed professionally ready to put your best self forward.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the interview as there may be signing in protocals that take time.
- Ensure your phone is switched off for the full duration of the interview.