Cyber risk management
Our Cyber Risk Management services help organizations tackle the many security challenges they face on a daily basis — supporting risk-based decisions and improved cybersecurity, reducing costs related to managing security risk, and improving their overall cybersecurity posture.
What EY can do for you
Organizations are facing not only escalating risk but also the near-certainty that they will suffer an information security breach.
A sharp focus on business structure, culture and risks will help you to better safeguard the data essential to your survival and success. For many companies, this requires a fundamental transformation in their understanding of information security.
Creating a security program around intelligence on threats and business risks will support resilience in a constantly shifting risk landscape. But few companies have the appropriate skills and resources in-house to effectively secure their information assets and while optimizing business performance.
Our Cybersecurity Program Acceleration provides an objective assessment of your information security programs and structures. Our framework is built upon an analysis of how information security shapes and fits into your overall risk management structure.
A Cybersecurity Program Acceleration assists with:
- Understanding your organization’s risk exposure
- Assessing the maturity of your current cybersecurity program and identifying areas for improvement
- Building a prioritized road map for project investments and organizational change initiatives
- Collecting information to create benchmarks against other organizations
- Validating that your security investments have improved your security posture
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.