How rethinking capital could help private businesses to grow. In this webcast we will gather perspectives from both leading entrepreneurs, as well as investors in the region.
How rethinking capital could help private businesses to grow
Months into the global pandemic, and with several economies in sub-Saharan Africa relaxing conditions for national lockdowns, we thought this is an opportune time to ‘take stock’ of the financing and investment environment in the Private Capital space in Sub-Saharan Africa, but more importantly to also look ahead to the coming year and beyond.In this webcast we will gather perspectives from both leading entrepreneurs, as well as investors in the region.This session provides updates on the current state of the private capital investment environment in Sub-Saharan Africa, and on key themes going forward.
Time your local time
Presenters and speakers
- Graham Stokoe, EY Africa, Private Capital Leader
- Damilola Aloba, EY West Africa M&A
- Mitchell Elegbe: Founder and Group Managing Director– Interswitch
- David Cooke: Partner – Actis
- Modise Madondo: Investment Professional, Oppenheimer Partners
- Rahul Agrawal: EY Africa M&A, Executive Director