In order to seize the upside of disruption, organizations need to adapt to an increasingly digital world. At the Strategic Growth Forum China 2016, EY leaders spoke to business leaders, entrepreneurs and advisors about how to fit your business strategy for a digital world. Collectively they identified five approaches essential to success.
Maintain a culture of innovation
Innovation is key to adapting to a digital landscape and getting ahead of the competition. But how should you shape your organization’s culture to inspire and facilitate innovation?
- To be truly and constantly at the forefront, you need to constantly disrupt yourself.
- You need to be proactive, not reactive.
- It requires a more networked model, tapping into the best thinking of all your people.
- Embrace the diversity of your organization to identify different ways of thinking and responding.
- Allow all staff to suggest anything and everything.