Are you the EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year 2019?
Do you want to work in an environment where you have professional opportunities and personal growth? Enter our EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition and show us how you would like to contribute to a better working world!
Participating in EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition will give you access to the world of EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), connect you to our leadership and impressive women across all ranks. It will also show you how, by working with our clients, we help to build a better working world.
EY TAS has all key capabilities to assist its clients during the entire process of mergers and acquisitions, whether it relates to a full sale of the business, add-on acquisitions, divestment of non-core asset(s) or a merger. Our client base consists of the major corporates and industry leaders across a variety of sectors, as well as well-known (international) PE houses. We are directly connected with the C-suite where the key strategic decisions are made. We have specialists in the field of running the overall M&A process, valuation, business modelling, data analytics, due diligence investigations as well as post-transaction integration support.
How does the competition work?
Stage 1: Local competition in Paris- La Défense on 23 November 2018
The local competition day is 23 November 2018, held in Tour First Paris- La Défense. During this day you will work on large and challenging cases which will provide you a real insight in our day to day job. At the same time we give you more detailed information about working at EY TAS and career opportunities. Are you the winner at the end of the day? Then you are going to London in February 2019 to compete at a global level and meet our global leadership team.
Stage 2: Three-day global final in London from 24 to 26 February 2019
Taking place in London in February 2019, successful country finalists will work on a business case closely with people from around the world. You will be challenged with individual and group activities in front of our highly esteemed judges. At the global final, finalists will attend an awards ceremony where the overall EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year winner will be announced.
What can you win?
Gain exceptional experiences that will last a lifetime. Entering the EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition gives you the opportunity to:
- Discover our Transactions advisory services from the inside, getting a glimpse an EY consultant’s job
- Collaborate with a coach who will help you build a strong foundation for defining your career goals
- Make long-lasting, meaningful connections with EY TAS professionals that will benefit your career
- Network with females working in a global organisation that embodies a supportive and collaborative culture
- Build your personal brand
- The winners, second and third place winners from France competition, will receive an internship opportunity in one of our local EY offices
- The overall France winner will travel to London in February 2019 and participate in the global competition
- She will also have the opportunity to attend the Opéra National de Paris - Palais Garnier - at the presentation of Il Primo Omicidio on January 22, 2019
See what happened at the 2018 global final
Are you studying in France for your bachelor’s or master's degree? And do you have an affinity for corporate finance?
If so, discover how you can kick start your career journey in corporate finance and bring to life your purpose at the same time.
- First, register by sending your CV to email@example.com by 18 November 2018.
- Next, we’ll contact you and ask you to provide us a video with your motivation (maximum 1 minute). Tell us why you are the next EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year and how you will contribute to build a better working world. We’re looking forward to watch your video!
Not studying in France? See the other countries taking part.
Highlights from the 2017-18 competition
See what happened at the February 2018 global final
Meet last year’s finalists
Careers at EY TAS
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world — for you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s high-performing teams, you can provide real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
Networks and knowledge that will, in fact, last you a lifetime. You’ll be encouraged to find a path that complements your strengths and interests, while also improving the way we serve EY clients.
Joining us is about so much more than just the EY name on your CV.
Learn more about careers at EY.
Learn more about EY TAS.