Compensation and Benefits Survey – 2018
We are pleased to inform you that EY Georgia has issued Compensation and Benefits Survey report for 2018.
Content of the report
- Salary part
- HR Policies and Practices
- Monthly fixed pay for more than 200 positions and position groups existing on the Georgian labor market
- Annual fixed pay and annual total pay for each position
- Detailed information about remuneration structure for particular positions
HR Policies and Practices report
- Information about HR policies and practices including salary arrangements and adjustments, principles of variable pay determination, performance management, non-cash benefits, working time arrangement, business trips policy, recruiting policy, learning and development opportunities, expatriate employees policy, etc..
- HR metrics
To familiarize yourself with the report’s structure, list of participants and the represented positions, please find a demo-version of the Compensation and Benefits Survey.