Compensation and Benefits Survey – 2019
EY invites you to participate in its regular Compensation and Benefits Surveys.
Results of the survey will be provided in a form of electronic report.
Content of the report
Salary report includes:
- Monthly fixed pay for more than 200 positions and position groups existing on the Georgian labor market
- Annual fixed pay and annual total pay for each position
- Detailed information about remuneration structure for particular positions
Electronic Tool for Benchmarking Analysis
Special electronic tool that allows automatic comparison of the salary levels at your company with corresponding market indicators. The program provides data in the form of tables and graphs that can be easily copied and used in reports and/or presentations. For more detailed information on the benefits of electronic benchmarking tool, please contact EY People Advisory Services team.
HR Policies and Practices report includes:
- Information about HR policies and practices existing on the Georgian labor market (e.g. salary adjustment, performance management, short and long-term incentive programs, social benefits and allowances, non-cash benefits, business trip policy, learning and development policy, recruitment policy, etc.).
- HR metrics
Types of surveys
General Industry Survey
In the General Industry Survey report, the information on salary levels and HR policies and practices is based on the data obtained from the leading companies operating in different industries in Georgia. Please find a demo-version of the General Industry Survey so that you can familiarize yourself with the report’s structure and represented positions.
In addition to General Industry Survey we offer
Industry Specific Surveys for
- Banking Sector
- FMCG Sector
- Hotels/Restaurants/Cafes (HoReCa)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Energy Sector
- Retail Companies
- Automotive Dealers
- Wine Production Sector
and any other sector upon request.
Salary survey participation process
- Confirmation of participation in the survey
- Signing of service agreement (including non-disclosure agreement) and payment of the service fee
- Filling in special questionnaire on salaries and HR policies
- Report is prepared, published and distributed to participants
- Participation in free training sessions, community meetings and EY People Advisory Services roundtables
Price for Salary Survey report
You can familiarize yourself with the survey prices by referring to the price-list or contacting EY People Advisory Services consultants. We will be happy to offer an early bid discount (5%) if you confirm your participation by 15th of May 2019.
How to confirm participation in EY surveys
To confirm your participation in the survey or for more detailed information please call EY People Advisory Services team at + 995 (32) 215 88 11 or send your questions to SalarysSurvey@ge.ey.com.
We look forward to working with you.
EY People Advisory Services Team