Invitation to the EY People Advisory Services Academy Training
EY Georgia is delighted to invite you to our People Advisory Services Academy training Personnel Training and Development, which will be held on 13 June 2016!
Topics to be covered:
- Goals and objectives of personnel training and development
- Training and development types and forms; complementary training programs (corporate university, leadership development programs, internal production training programs, remote learning, mentoring programs)
- Organizing a company’s training and development process: determining needs, planning, realization, control and efficiency assessment
- Integrated approach to employee training and development towards creating a “self-learning” organizational culture
- Training during organizational changes
- Market trends in personnel training and development
- Measuring the effectiveness of training and development: key metrics
Place: EY Tbilisi office located at 44, Kote Abkhazi Street
Participants: HR managers and specialists
Participation fee: USD 200 (excluding VAT). A 15% discount will be applied to the fee if more than 3 people from the same company participate in the course
Language: English or Russian
Duration: 10:00 – 17:00
Tutors: Olena Boichenko (Director of People Advisory Services Ukraine), Nataliia Tymchenko (Senior consultant of People Advisory Services Ukraine)
You can find detailed CVs of our tutors here: Olena Boichenkoand Nataliia Tymchenko.
Upon completion of the training course you will receive a certificate of participation.
Please confirm your participation by e-mail or by phone by 8 June 2016.
For further information and confirmation of attendance please contact Nana Khetsuriani at Nana.Khetsuriani@ge.ey.com or at