To catch up with the changing mobility ecosystem, traditional dealerships should adopt new operating models and upskill their salesforces — or risk irrelevance.
Automotive retail 2030: how dealers must evolve
How will mobility take automotive beyond the road?
Why entrepreneurial thinking is as vital as ever
Transportation and logistics in the coming decade
EY introduces blockchain-based integrated mobility platform
Auto executives prepared for dealmaking
#EYAutoChat: Will new mobility mean the end of “old” automotive?
Can driverless cars be the destination?
Caution: a twisting road ahead for automotive
Automotive & Transportation
How can you innovate for tomorrow, today?
The future of the traditional automotive industry is in question. Urbanization, changing consumer expectations and emerging digital technologies are forming a new mobility ecosystem and setting the stage for immense innovation. Keeping pace requires incumbents to transform by developing new business models and services – and at unprecedented speeds. Success will depend on their ability to radically shift work practices and culture; companies must think like a start-up, tap into new talent and engage the consumers of tomorrow. EY’s deep understanding of new technologies and innovation, our diverse network of cross-sector players and asset-based approaches enable automotive and transportation companies to commercialize new businesses and revenue models and future-proof their businesses for tomorrow, today.
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Can driverless cars be the destination?
- Autonomous vehicles: how much human do we need?
- Remodeling for mobility: will new mobility mean the end of “old” automotive?
- AutoBeat Insider video: Personal mobility as an “oasis”
- AutoBeat Insider video: Merging carmaking and connectivity
- The future enterprise: a transformation road map for the automotive organization
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
As governments look for ways to tackle urban congestion, they are bringing forward the timing of mobility innovation.