EY helps consumer products and retail companies achieve the right balance between what it takes to succeed today and what growth will require tomorrow.
When does heritage become baggage?
Reigniting profitable growth requires companies to rebalance their operations around the changing needs of the consumer
Are people the most important variable in your data analytics equation?
“To get a better answer, ask a better question” by Kristina Rogers, EY Global Consumer Products and Retail Leader
76% of consumer products and retail companies know they must be bolder.
Issues of balance
Companies are failing to keep pace with changing consumer needs. Complexity is spiraling out of control. New business models are disrupting the old certainties. The levers that power growth are broken.
73% of consumer products and retail companies say profitable growth is much more difficult than it was a decade ago.
Latest press coverage
- Quartz, Is your organization living in the past?
- Financial Times, Consumer companies see promise in start-up ventures
- Reuters, Consumer goods firms plot new paths amid e-commerce boom
- The Economist, "Invasion of the bottle snatchers"
- Forbes, "Innovate or Perish"
Sign up for our latest insights on EY Global Consumer Products and Retail.