EY Comply for Financial ServicesTM
Global Regulatory Reporting
A global regulatory reporting service that helps asset management firms prepare for and manage evolving regulatory reporting requirements and demands
Are you ready for the next wave of regulatory reporting requirements?
EY Comply for Financial Services can help you answer your fundamental questions:
- How do you build a compliant and efficient reporting function?
- How do you improve the timeliness of your reporting across regimes and/or jurisdictions?
- How can you improve timely access to the right data?
- How can you prove the accuracy of your data?
- How will you develop a scalable and flexible staffing model for reporting?
- Who can help you coordinate across your existing service providers?
The post-financial-crisis environment of increasing regulation, escalating compliance costs and overall margin compression is being felt across the industry. These features are being exacerbated by increasing global regulatory proliferation and some coordination driven by G20 agreements targeted at managing systemic risk. Together, this has created a challenging climate for the industry.
EY Comply — a new global regulatory reporting service
- Is an end-to-end service for regulatory reporting
- Can incorporate and enhance your existing reporting process — supporting new regulations and increasing accuracy of existing reports
- Can take your data from many sources in various formats — eliminating the need for complicated and manual reconciliation
- Is kept current by EY’s global team of regulatory professionals
- Leverages EY’s global delivery network, technology and process automation
EY Comply is a single service equipped for every global reporting need
EY Comply helps you address your fundamental questions
EY member firms provide services to:
- 96% of the top 25 global asset managers
- Approximately 70% of the top 100 global hedge funds
- More than 75% of the top 25 global hedge funds
- 92% of the top 25 global private equity firms
- 80% of the top 10 sovereign wealth funds
- 86% of PERE’s Top 50 real estate private equity firms
- The managed account divisions of 7 of the top 10 global private banks/wealth managers
- Approximately 50% of the top 25 US business development companies
- 60% of the top 20 global pension funds
- 100% of the top prime brokers by assets
- 100% of the top 10 global custodians by assets