The EU Assurance Team
How we build a better working world
Our Vision 2020
Carrying out audits on behalf of our clients is our way of building a better working world at EY. Through our Vision 2020 strategy we are committed to building a better working world by having the highest- performing teams that deliver exceptional client service worldwide, with a distinctive focus on quality.
- Our extensive technical knowledge: having worked for the European Commission since the 1990s, we have amassed a wealth of knowledge on EU funding which covers different management modes, a wide range of EU funding instruments as well as various policy areas.
- Our experience in performing audit assignments is outstanding: During the past few years we performed hundreds of audits and audit-related assignments for the European Commission, including in particular the fields of External Aid, Structural and Investment Funds, and Research & Innovation.
- A deep understanding of organisations’ needs in the context of EU funding: Through our work for the European Commission, we have gained a profound understanding of how organisations meet requirements for the management of EU funds.
- An EU specialised, experienced team of enthusiastic employees enables us to offer you a dynamic, flexible service - making sure that you receive a deliverable of highest quality. Our multidisciplinary and multilingual team is dedicated to working with public sector organisations and equipped to find solutions to different audit challenges.
- EY’s unique position as a global leader in the field of assurance, tax, transactions and advisory assures you that our services are performed on the basis of extensive technical expertise and in full compliance of international professional standards.