How do you grow when your future products and markets don't exist today?
Our leaders will be at VivaTechnology, (VivaTech), from 24 – 26 May 2018 in Paris
VivaTech brings together more than 80,000 attendees – including C-suite executives from global corporations, start-ups, investors, academics and journalists – from more than 100 countries. It turns Paris into a rendezvous where game-changing innovation and inspiration are sparked.
Why attend VivaTech?
VivaTech provides the opportunity to forge meaningful and inspiring relationships to help drive and shape the future of your company. By attending you will:
- Spot emerging trends and market developments to stay a step ahead of the competition
- Meet the business leaders of tomorrow as well as industry peers
- Connect with booming start-ups that can boost digital transformation and fuel innovation
- Uncover the newest technologies that are transforming businesses
Experience inspiring EY peer-to-peer activities at VivaTech 2018
The EY Convergence Lab workshop | Friday, 25 May 2018 | 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Join us and explore some of today’s most exciting new business opportunities that are the result of sector convergence. We will look at how previously distinct and separate industries are working together to create new and innovative products and services that are shaping the future. Attendees will leave the session with a better understanding of how industries are changing, who their new competitors are and who they will need to collaborate with to survive..
We are hosting two distinct sessions:
- 'Future of cities’ - Explore how new collaboration will put smart technology at the heart of new urban environments and enable new services for citizens and consumers.
- ‘Future consumer’ - Explore how data and customer analytics are shaping the way consumers will buy routine purchases and shop as an experience.
The EY VivaLounge | Thursday and Friday, 24 & 25 May 2018 | 8:30am – 7:00pm
- Speak with EY professionals to hear EY’s vision of the tech enabled future through immersive experiences, one-on-one meetings or simply relax in our invitation-only VIP area with continuous food, drinks and wifi throughout the day.
- Attend the VIP client cocktail reception on Thursday, 24 May to network with colleagues and EY professionals and experience emerging technology.
Want to know more on how to take advantage of these experiences?