EY Power & Utilities Webcast
The digital utility:
Getting from behind the curve to innovation
The maturing of renewable energy technologies, the proliferation of distributed energy resources, the falling cost of battery storage, and more empowered consumer behavior are shifting how we produce, use, value and trade electricity.
And the changes are coming sooner than you think. For instance, self-generation and storage of electricity will reach price parity with grid-delivered energy in Europe as soon as 2022.
Join EY panelists and senior P&U executives as they identify the challenges, examine the thinking of utility leaders around Europe, and discuss the direction energy and water retailers may take on their digital journey to a future energy ecosystem. They will discuss:
- How are utilities investing in improving core operations such as billing accuracy and price transparency?
- What is their focus on building new capabilities that provide a seamless experience and enhance customer engagement?
- How are they innovating to achieve lasting relevance and future growth?
- David Townshend, EY Global Customer & Billing Transformation Lead
- Jeremie Haddad, EY Power and Utilities
Nick Mayes, Research Director, Pierre Audoin Consultants
- Thierry Mortier, EY Global P&U Innovation Lead