Controlling the CP&R supply chain
Creating a consumer focused digital supply network
Technology is challenging the traditional business methods Consumer Product & Retail firms have relied on for years to get product to market. In today’s continually disrupted CP&R environment, companies must revisit how they engage with the consumer – increasing the speed and efficiency of bringing products to market.
Join us to discuss the transformation from traditional supply chain to digital supply network, which empowers CP&R companies to proactively meet consumer demand. Leveraging technology to respond today while building a business for tomorrow is critical.
Our Consumer Products & Retail leaders will explore:
- The journey toward a more demand-driven supply network for the digital age
- How to unlock the full potential of the Smart Factory
- Becoming customer-centric by building demand-sensing organizations
- Leveraging tax and accounting to measure the effectiveness of digital supply networks
- Maria Rey-Marston, EY Global Supply Chain Leader, EY
- Rob Rossi, CP&R Agile Supply Chain Management Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Scott Dixon, Smart Factory Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jonathan Feig, FIDS CP&R Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kathy Gramling, Central Region Consumer Products and Retail leader in the Central Region, Ernst & Young LLP
This is a first in a series of Consumer Products & Retail webcasts: Digital Impact in CP&R: today’s disruption building tomorrow’s business. Please join us for all three webcasts. Invitations with registration links will be sent in advance of each webcast.