EY Tax Webcast
Tax and trade reform business investment implications
Tax, business and incentives considerations for companies considering operations investment decisions
Disruptive elements of tax and trade reform are driving companies to reconsider where they will make investments in operations, capital assets and workforce.
Join our panel as we offer companies strategies for identifying the tax and cost effective locations in light of tax and trade reform. We’ll also discuss securing appropriate federal, state and local incentives including those extended and expanded in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
A well-developed plan can help mitigate upfront cost and ongoing operational and tax costs associated with investing in the US and around the world. Regardless of the type of investment your business is planning, by identifying, evaluating and executing strategies to mitigate tax and business issues associated with site selection and location investment decisions, this webcast can help companies tackle the myriad related business considerations in a holistic and objective manner.
The following topics will be discussed:
- “What if” scenario planning for investment considerations in light of US tax and trade reform
- Holistic tax and broad business approach to executing upon the “what if” planning scenario
- Important business, tax and incentives considerations for companies facing location investment decisions
- Federal, state and local business incentives and tax credits update
- Mike Bernier, Ernst & Young LLP, Location Investment, Incentives & Credits Tax Reform Leader
- Jim Brill, Ernst & Young LLP, Corporate Real Estate Services, Construction Advisory
- Phil Hurak, Ernst & Young LLP, National Tax Credits Leader
- Leslie Macek, Ernst & Young LLP, Location Investment, Credits & Incentives Services Chicago Leader
- Brian R. Smith, EY Americas Indirect Tax Inbound and US Location Investment Services Leader
- Paul A. Naumoff, EY Americas Leader, Location Investment, Business Incentives and Tax Credit Services