EY Tax webcast
Domestic tax quarterly webcast series: a focus on state tax matters
Many multistate and multinational corporations find it challenging to keep up with frequent changes in the state and local tax legislative and regulatory environments, including states’ responses to the significant and dramatic federal tax law changes enacted as part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act at the end of 2017.
To help address this challenge, Ernst & Young LLP (EY) presents its Domestic tax quarterly webcast series: a focus on state tax matters. The state tax edition of this quarterly series provides you with information on major tax law changes and proposed legislation in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as on current state and local tax topics of interest.
For this webcast, EY panelists will discuss the following topics:
- Current state tax policy matters, including a review of the current state of the economy, the upcoming election, and state responses to federal tax reform, including New York’s new elective employer compensation expense tax
- Tax reform in Kentucky and Iowa
- The latest developments in sales and use tax nexus, including an overview of the US Supreme Court hearing in Wayfair
- An update covering major judicial, legislative and administrative developments at the state level
This is an interactive webcast and we encourage you to ask questions.
- Scott Roberti, Indirect, State and Local Tax, Ernst & Young LLP, Stamford, CT
- Bill Nolan, Indirect, State and Local Tax, Ernst & Young LLP, Akron, OH
- Karl Nicolas, Indirect, State and Local Tax, Ernst & Young LLP, Washington, DC
- Rebecca Bertothy, Indirect, State and Local Tax, Ernst & Young LLP, Washington, DC
- Steve Wlodychak, Indirect, State and Local Tax, Ernst & Young LLP, Washington, DC