EY Assurance webcast
IFRS 16 Leases and Lessee implementation
We are offering this webcast twice in 24 hours. Please register for the webcast that best suits your scheduling needs. Please note that participants can earn CPE for only one event. Viewers will not earn two or more CPE credits for participating in all events.
This webcast is timed for the European and Americas time zones. Please see to register for the webcast scheduled for the Asia-Pacific time zones.
The adoption of IFRS 16 Leases will have a major impact on financial reporting for many entities. Join our panel of EY professionals as we discuss some of the practical considerations when implementing IFRS 16.
In this webcast, we will discuss key issues and challenges of IFRS 16, including:
- Determining the Lease term
- Determining the applicable discount rate
- Applying the transition requirements
- Applying the transition disclosures
- Victor Chan, International Director, Ernst & Young GS LLP, Professional Practice – IFRS Services group
- Paul Sutcliffe, Partner, EY UK Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP (UK)
- Emily Moll, Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP (UK), Professional Practice – IFRS Services group
- Luci Wright, Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP (UK), Professional Practice – IFRS Services group