EY Tax Webcast
State information reporting and withholding
The increasingly complex and fluid state reporting environment
With regulators focusing more intently on closing revenue gaps and developing increasingly complex requirements for state information reporting and withholding, businesses must make certain they understand and adequately address their reporting and withholding obligations.
For many organizations, internal resources and technology are unable to keep pace with the intricacies of these requirements, placing their organizations at risk for audits that could result in costly penalties and exposure.
Join our panel of Ernst & Young LLP professionals for a webcast that will address:
- The complexity and variety of state reporting and withholding requirements
- How technology and data security factor into the development of an adequate information reporting strategy
- Audit risks and considerations
- Leading practices
- Stephanie Faiad, State Information Reporting & Withholding Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ray Grove, State Information Reporting & Withholding Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Stephanie Swann, State Information Reporting & Withholding Services Leader, Ernst & Young LLP