EY Tax Webcast
US IRW for the Health and Life Sciences sector
Information Reporting and Withholding (IRW) can be both efficient and compliant
In the midst of rapid, unprecedented change and a tremendous increase in the amount of borderless business activity, the US information reporting and withholding requirements for multinational companies are more complex, voluminous and burdensome than ever. However, with knowledge and the right approach, you can efficiently and accurately achieve compliance.
This webcast will provide relevant technical updates and address those information reporting and withholding issues most common to the Health and Life Sciences sector. Through a series of case studies, the panelists will discuss the impacts of the information reporting and withholding tax requirements on businesses that make payments for royalties, licensing fees and compensation for services rendered and share insights on processes and solutions that can be leveraged to improve efficiency, procedural controls and compliance.
Join Ernst & Young LLP’s Information Reporting and Withholding and Health and Life Sciences sector leaders in a discussion about how your peers stay ahead of the relevant requirements. During this live, interactive webcast, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions through the website, and the panelists will answer as many of your questions as time permits.
- Rick Fonte, US East Health & Life Sciences Tax Market Segment Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Todd Larsen, Business Tax Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Saul Tilmann, Business Tax Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- David Taylor, Business Tax Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Debbie Pflieger, EY Americas Information Reporting and Withholding Services Leader