Reshaping your organization for sustainable growth
While many economists are predicting a downturn within the next 24 months, company executives are more bullish than ever, with 93% seeing growth improving (according to our Capital Confidence Barometer). Whatever the macro forecasts, successful organizations must prepare to seize the upside of disruption and build agile resilience into their operations.
Whether change is caused by geopolitical uncertainty, cross-border trade restrictions, sector dislocations, technological disruption, liquidity issues or shareholder activism, organizations must stay current to remain competitive.
The webcast panel will discuss how to:
- Implement agile resilience into your operations so you can anticipate and transform rapidly when necessary
- Think beyond the balance sheet and look at your business holistically
- Engage stakeholders to make certain that actions taken are authentic, thus building trust
- Test your decision-making and the data behind it so you can identify what could slow you down
- Develop trusted communities that can offer an outside-in perspective when needed