Reporting, EY Assurance’s insights hub, brings together insights and ideas that will interest, inform and inspire business leaders. It’s about more than the numbers, examining financial reporting in its broadest sense.
Launched in 2011, Reporting provides a mixture of business and technical information. It is written by external journalists, academics, practitioners and EY professionals. We recognize that there can be multiple views on any single issue, including from corporates, advisors, standard setters, regulators and investors.
In the video above, EY Global Assurance Vice Chair Felice Persico explains how Reporting has developed and the new content we are offering.
Reporting provides readers and users with:
- A recognition of the wider role of financial reporting as a platform for establishing stakeholder confidence
- Context – explaining the complexity and challenges involved in the act of reporting
- “Stop and think” moments
- An exploration of the reporting implications of major business changes and initiatives
The content in Reporting is intended to pique the interest of readers and users on issues concerning stakeholder communication, reporting and governance. Our feature articles are international in approach and are divided into three main strands:
- Insight: Thought leadership pieces looking into the issues companies face in communicating corporate performance
- Information: Practical articles about aspects of reporting
- Inspiration: Interview-based articles where high-profile individuals give their take on an aspect of reporting and governance
Stay tuned to ey.com/reporting for our latest Reporting insights.