Does your organizational strategy align with the workforce of the future?
It begins with a winning strategy
Organization and talent planning
Aggregating, normalizing, and securely sharing critical organizational information across systems and entities can be a substantial task, and each decision will influence the next.
These decisions may even open a world of questions including those around:
- How should you align the operating model to support a new business strategy?
- What implications will that have on the organizational structure?
- How can you drive a holistic organization and talent planning process?
- Does the process introduce the right amount of financial rigor and discipline, while balancing the sensitivity required to handle people-related decisions?
- How will you select and align your leadership team and a broader talent base that enables success for today and the future?
- How do you gain confidence that you are selecting the right talent to take the organization into its new direction?
- How do you enable a data-driven organization and a talent planning process that draws insights from analytics, relies on organizational data in a secure manner, and enables detailed tracking of movements and costs?
To address these issues and more, you need a strategic team to help link your organizational, financial and people objectives. That’s where EY’s Organization and Talent Planning (OTP) service comes in.