- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Cross Border Tax Advisory
Our dedicated international tax professionals assist our clients with their cross-border tax structuring, planning, reporting and risk management.
Our market-leading global tax desk network - a co-located team of highly experienced professionals from multiple countries - has revolutionized the way we provide international tax services. We work with you to build proactive and truly integrated global tax strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and achieve sustainable growth.
- Global Tax Desk Network
Global tax experience, available right in your neighborhood.
- European tax services
Our EU tax professionals are based in every member state. Their insights and experience help you build proactive and integrated tax strategies that address EU tax opportunities and risks.
- Stay up to date with EU tax issues
The European Union presents a series of complex challenges and opportunities. Our network of EU tax specialists issue a range of materials, to keep you up to date with the latest news on EU case law and court proceedings. This includes the EU Competency Group Alerts, which are produced as issues arise, and our EU Tax Newsletter, which provides in-depth commentary and analysis on EU tax issues every two months.
Tax awards given by the International Tax Review magazine:
- National Tax Firm of the Year (2011, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- National Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
See our latest Tax Alert – available also in Greek.