Transaction Advisory Services
How organizations manage their capital today will define their competitive position tomorrow. We help create social and economic value for our clients by helping them make more informed decisions about strategically managing capital and transactions.
We advise on strategies to raise, invest, optimize and preserve capital. Our teams bring together transaction professionals across functional areas, sectors and geographies to evaluate your Capital Agenda. Our goal is to help you achieve your best capital performance, deliver value to your stakeholders and meet your strategic corporate objectives.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
We assist owners of businesses sell their company to the right strategic buyer or raise financing from financial investors.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions professionals combine our global network and relationships with local industry insights to help you diligently analyze all aspects of a potential transaction in the context of your business strategy and your personal strategy, as owner.
Our team can assist you with:
- Exit readiness
- Sale to a strategic buyer / trade sale
- Merge into a strategic player
- Sale to financial investor
- Finance raising from a financial investor
- Disposal of assets, business line or subsidiary
- Planning, structuring and execution of acquisitions
- Management Buy-Outs
- Valuation, sale or acquisition of Real Estate
- Preparation for IPOs
- Capital and Debt Advisory & Restructuring
EY Capital and Debt Advisory Team provides comprehensive solutions for Hungarian and international corporates to optimize their financing structures and achieve the best available conditions via a well prepared competitive bank tender in refinancing, growth/CAPEX financing, project/acquisition financing and recapitalization.
Our team comprises of finance professionals led by an ex-bank CEO, we have extensive knowledge of the market and add value in:
- Optimizing your financing structure
- Providing access to all relevant financing banks tested in previous assignments
- Achieving time-efficient transaction process
- Obtaining the most competitive loan costs and conditions via a controlled bank tender
- Aligning interests in the transaction success
Our Capital and Debt Financing Advisory team will support you throughout the financing process:
- Evaluate the financing options and select the optimal financing structure taking into account special financing options with favorable interest rates
- Review the business plan and prepare a bankable financial model with financial covenants
- Prepare a bank presentation material according to the needs of the banks including the key elements of the term sheet
- Select the suitable financial institutions to be approached
- Request and evaluate the indicative offers
- Request for binding offers from the short listed financial institutions based on a pre-determined term sheet
- Bank presentations and negotiation throughout the bank tendering process
- Review and evaluate the submitted detailed binding offers
- Support in final negotiations with the selected banks and during the closing process
Corporate Restructuring Advisory:
- We support corporate clients in creating and presenting credible financial restructuring plans to the banks
- Review strategy options and advise on operational restructuring alternatives, including asset sales and working capital management
- Negotiate with the banks revised term sheet and realistic debt service and collateral structure
- Negotiate moratorium and bank agreement / bank pool in multibank situations
- Explore the refinancing options with or without haircut, including senior/mezzanine structures
- Advise during the implementation of the restructuring/refinancing transaction
NPL Advisory for Banks and Investors:
- We provide advisory for banks in the sell, restructure, foreclose or liquidate decision options based on business plan review and collateral valuation
- Structure and implement sell side NPL advisory for banks
- Advise banks and investors in buy side NPL transactions
- Advise banks and investors in multibank situations
- Transaction Support
The potential for error is high in an environment where speed is critical. Our focus is on helping you improve your outcomes.
We help you to:
- Identify key drivers
- Improve deal structures
- Mitigate risks
- Challenge assumptions about future performance
Whether your business is successful and you are looking to leverage opportunities in the market or your business is stressed and you need assistance with cash flow and mitigating risk, our transaction services can support you and your specific challenges.
- Valuation & Business Modelling
The need for transparent and robust valuations to support corporate transactions and to meet regulatory and accounting requirements has increased, while measuring and justifying the value of assets and liabilities becomes more and more complex and challenging. Our experienced professionals connect valuation services to accounting, taxation, and financial due diligence areas to provide you with valuation advice for a multitude of purposes.
Building an effective business model, whether it's to evaluate a transaction, a new market opportunity or for other strategic purposes, is a complex and difficult task.
Our business modelling professionals can help you carry out the model review, model support and model-build activities you need to make key decisions and improve your strategic outcomes.