Recent Indonesia news releases issued by EY.
- EY Global Chairman and CEO Mark Weinberger to step down effective July 1, 2019
During Weinberger’s tenure as EY Global Chairman and CEO, the global organization has undergone tremendous change. EY is now helping more clients in more places tackle their toughest challenges than ever before.
- Alisjahbana Haliman of PT Haldin Pacific Semesta named EY Indonesia Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2018
Founder & CEO of PT. Haldin Pacific Semesta Alisjahbana Haliman received the award of EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018. He will represent Indonesia at 2018 EY World Entrepreneur of the Year in Monaco in 2019.
- Three Indonesian women entrepreneurs named as EY Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM 2018 Class of Winners
EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women 2018 announces its Indonesian female entrepreneur winners during its awarding ceremony
- EY Indonesia turut dalam Gerakan Jakarta Tanpa Sedotan (Bahasa Indonesia version)
EY meyakini bisnis harus melakukan lebih dari sekadar menghasilkan laba. Bisnis juga harus ikut menciptakan perubahan yang memiliki dampak positif bagi mayarakat dan lingkungan
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b
2018 revenues mark eight consecutive years of strong growth, balanced across all core businesses and geographies.
- EY supported the largest Poco-Poco dance GWR attempt
In taking part of making history, EY Indonesia supported the attempt of Indonesia to set the Guinness world record for the largest Poco-Poco dance at one time
- Indonesian women entrepreneurs broaden skills through Insights Sharing Forum
The Entrepreneurship Insights Forum 2018 covered the topics of ‘Building Brand Equity’ and ‘Leadership & Human Capital Management’
- Launching the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018, EY searches Indonesian entrepreneurs to be market leaders
EY Indonesia announces the launching of EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 in supporting and recognizing entrepreneurs to stimulate economic growth throughout the country
- Kartini Indonesia ikuti ajang EY Enterpreneurial Winning Women Se-Asia Pasifik (Bahasa Indonesia version)
Founder Elcorps akan mewakili Indonesia untuk mengikuti ajang internasional perempuan wirausaha se-Asia Pasifik bersama dengan 22 perempuan wirausaha lainnya pada bulan Mei mendatang.
- ASEAN small and medium enterprises to invest more in technology to boost business performance
Web-based applications help transform processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- M&A trends are accelerating in Indonesia, despite integration challenges
M&A rends, including their post-merger activities occurring in the Asia region, has the potential to determine opportunities as well as pitfalls for Indonesian companies.
- Nadiem A. Makarim of PT Go-Jek Indonesia named EY Indonesia Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017
EY Indonesia announced the winners of EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017 in the Awards Ceremony