Digital is the future
The tax function is becoming more dynamic, comprehensive and challenging day by day. Technology has never been more important to your tax function than today.
Big data and data analytics, process automation and enterprise information systems are disrupting traditional business and creating such opportunities as process improvement and supply chain re-alignment. We are at the crux of the digital innovation, where companies require a wide range of innovative support, and EY is ready to help.
EY Tax Technology Solutions
An integrated market leading ASP-GSP solution, to help you meet all your GST compliance needs.Read more
A dynamic workflow platform which allows digitization of information and documents relating to tax compliance, notices, audits and litigations.Read more
An automated review solution powered by the latest technology for managing intra-group services and royalty transactions.Read more
EY Digi India Personal Tax™
An end-to-end tax compliance platform for individual tax filers.Read more
Tax and Finance Operate
A ‘smart tax function’ for you with experienced people, seamless processes and technology.Read more
EY Tax Botathon
Impacting the modern day tax function
The pace at which the legislative environment is changing is fast and dynamic.
Digitally led tax authorities
The Government is increasingly focusing on integration technology to drive tax compliances, e.g., GST.
Need for agility
Businesses are adopting digital as the way of working. The tax function needs to be in alignment.
Tax functions are facing increasing pressure to reduce cost and inject predictability in operating budgets.
Marquee tools are available in the market to propel tax as a function.
Challenges concerning a tax professional
How will this enable your tax function?
– Subject-matter expertise across tax,
technology and sector
– Continuous access to relevant, real-time
– Better resource value addition
– Increased governance across your tax
– Added value in processing through efficient
utilization of time and effort
– Availability of structured data for review
– Increased business agility
– End-to-end risk managed compliance
– Reduced people dependency
– No scope of error, leading to accurate
reports and dashboards
– Faster turnaround time on processes
– Cost optimizations with increased
efficiency and effectiveness
Focus on value-added activities
Reduced tax risks
Stronger business partnership
EY delivery models
Addressing challenges through People | Process | Technology
EY will take end-to-end ownership of your tax function while working with your CFO.
Specific processes that you see as pain points are outsourced to EY. This model deploys efficiencies beyond traditional tax outsourcing: You own the functions while we work on the “deliverables”.
Driving performance Improvements In-house
In this model, we will partner with you to help you drive an efficient tax function by embedding the right technology and analytics across your tax processes.
Managed tax services
As a solution...
Increased management time to focus on core competencies by EY handling the tax function
Strengthened tax-business partnership by EY being closer to business
Improved ETR by interlacing our tax expertise through the operating model
Reduced tax risk by leveraging the best in class people, process and technology
Understanding the functionalities:
- Managed tax services model essentially means outsourcing the tax processes to EY, as:
- Comprehensive Outsourcing of the tax function
- Co-sourcing where specific pieces are outsourced
- Based on your business needs, EY will map the operating model
- If necessary, EY will willingly undertake people transfer
- Our focus is to transform your tax function from improved results
- The selected operating model will be governed mutually agreed service levels.
- While EY has traditionally assisted you with specific deliverables, such as; tax returns, tax authority representation etc.
As part of Managed Services EY takes a larger responsibility of handling your tax function including data management, internal co-ordination etc.
We bring with us
SMEs | Insights | Skillsets
• #1 Tax team
• Leveraging past experience
• Utilizing sectoral expertise
• Mitigating business and tax functions
Technology | Analytics | Automation
• Infused from record to reporting
• Enabling accuracy and time efficiency
• Optimizing cost
Our Tax Technology team
Tax Technology and Transformation,
Tax Technology and Transformation,