Automotive & Transportation
Automotive and Transportation industry
In the automotive industry, there are major changes in the business environment such as changes in the powertrain, further globalization of the business, autonomous driving, connected car, movement from ownership to sharing. Also, in the transportation equipment industry, competition with overseas companies also intensified, and the business environment is becoming increasingly severe. In the process to respond to these changes in the business environment, M&A such as investment / acquisition, business divestiture, organization restructuring and joint venture is expected to continue in both industries. We support clients belonging to the automotive and transportation equipment industry through all aspects of transactions by providing market research / strategy planning, financial advisory, valuation, due diligence, tax advice, integration support / PMI and business restructuring.
In providing support, we will utilize the global base of the EY group's wide range of relationships and the knowledge and experience of M&A experts from around the world to provide global and local value-added advice and services.
- Market research / Strategy planning
- Financial advisory
- Due diligence
- Tax advice
- Integration support / PMI
- Business restructuring
- Financial advisory services, financial due diligence, tax due diligence and business due diligence services for an acquisition of a Japanese auto parts manufacturer
- Financial advisory services, financial due diligence, tax due diligence and business due diligence services for a minority investment in a Japanese auto parts manufacturer
- Financial due diligence, tax due diligence, structuring and valuation services for establishing a joint venture by automobile parts manufacturers
- Valuation services for overseas subsidiaries of a transportation company
- Support for creating business plans by Japanese airline
- Monitoring support for restructure plans by automobile parts manufacturers