- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Transaction Tax
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Private Client Services
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness (OME).
Our multi-disciplinary Operating Model Effectiveness teams work with you on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs, human resources, finance and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
In collaboration with International Tax Review, we provide readers with practical guidance on how to handle the implications of BEPS on key business functions.
Are you keeping abreast of new transparency and disclosure requirements? See key steps for establishing a clear roadmap.
As multinationals grapple with the effects of the OECD BEPS project and legislative changes, transfer pricing is becoming more challenging. See what’s on the horizon.
Transfer Pricing (TP) inquiries and audits are becoming more widespread and stringent in their approach. See our recommendations for managing and mitigating this risk more effectively.
Quickly identify the transfer pricing rules, practices and approaches adopted by more than 117 jurisdictions in our Worldwide Transfer Pricing Reference Guide.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
Tel: +81 3 3506 2637
The BEPS developments tracker allows users to browse and filter BEPS developments by date, geographical location and related BEPS Action.