Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
In the realities of the 21st century, rapid and effective adaptation to numerous changes in legislation, the economy and the political environment is key to the company's steady development.
EY will become a reliable guide in the “world” of taxes and a means towards reaching new “peaks” in the market for you and your company after being engaged by you.
Tax issues often combine various disciplines requiring participation of financial accounting, tax and law experts and etc. EY resources enable to allocate cross-discipline teams with large international and local experience in order to meet your challenges quickly and correctly from the point of view of business perspectives.
EY provides tax services in the following areas:
- Corporate tax advisory services
- International tax planning services
- Customs law and global trade
- Tax services for private clients
- Tax policies and tax dispute resolution
Having applied to us, you will receive a comprehensive support on all aspects of operating and strategic activities of the company. For our clients, partnership with EY is the key to achieving exceptional business results, allowing us to optimize tax expenses and increase the profitability of the entity.
EY practice for tax services
- 75 tax experts
- 30 lawyers
- More than 25 years in Kazakhstan
- More than 22 billion tenge of taxes and fines cancelled subsequent to the results of legal proceedings
- 64% of the total amount of the additional taxes of our clients were cancelled subsequent to the results of the appeal
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
Cooperation with associations enabling to improve the tax legislation of RK:
- European Business Association of Kazakhstan
- American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan
- National Chamber of Entrepreneurs
- Association of Taxpayers of Kazakhstan
- the Council of Foreign Investors under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
EY was named the best Transfer Pricing Firm in Ukraine at International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2013.
For the third year in a row EY Russia has topped the ranking of Russia’s top audit and advisory firms made by the RAEX (Expert RA) rating agency (based on the results of 2014-2016). In addition, Ernst & Young LLC ranks first in the list of top Russia’s audit firms (subjects of audit activity), compiled by RAEX agency in 2016.
In 2013, EY was named the Best Auditor at the IV Russia’s IPO Awards topping the rating with its revenue earned from auditing services and number of IPO transactions.
In 2012, 2015 and 2017, EY practice was named the best in Russia in the area of transfer pricing advisory services according to International Tax Review.
EY Tax and Legal Practice in Russia was named the leading tax firm in Russia within the framework of World Tax 2015 annual survey according to International Tax Review.
EY Tax and Legal Practice in Russia was named the leading transfer pricing firm in Russia within the framework of World Transfer Pricing 2015 annual survey according to International Tax Review.
EY Tax and Legal Practice in Russia was named the Russia’s 2013 Tax Firm as part of the six annual World Finance Legal Awards.
EY three times (in 2011, 2012 and 2014) was awarded the honorary title of “Tax Consultant of the Year” at the SPEAR's award ceremony of the Russia Wealth Management Awards.
EY transfer pricing team won the first place as part of Acquisition International Tax Awards 2014.
EY tax team was named the best among Big Four firms in Russia as part of Acquisition International Tax Awards 2014.
Other EY services in Tax and Legal section:
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Corporate tax, indirect tax, personal taxes, transfer pricing and more for over 150 countries.