Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Tax services for private clients
When can we be helpful for you?
- You are looking for a tax consultant with an impeccable reputation, which will understand your challenges and offer effective solutions given your business and personal interests
- You plan to invest in financial instruments, including foreign ones, and would like to understand the related tax consequences and currency risks
- You are thinking about selling or diversifying business assets, and you need to choose an effective tax strategy for asset management and structuring investment flows in different countries
- You are thinking about buying a yacht or an airplane and want to ensure the tax efficiency of purchase and ownership
- You need to prepare personal tax returns in Kazakhstan and abroad
- You live in several countries, and you need to understand the tax / immigration obligations and risks arising in them
- You participated in the program of legalization, which ended in 2016, and would like to be sure that the legalization was carried out in full compliance with the law
- You want to prepare for the forthcoming introduction of nationwide declaring in Kazakhstan
- You have a US citizenship or green card, and you need advice on US tax law
- You need to ensure protection of assets, flexibility of heirdom and possibly develop a family constitution
- You want to take care of the education of your children - the heirs of your business.
As part of private client services EY Kazakhstan offers due diligence on the following:
- international tax planning
- advising on private client taxes
- transaction support and planning
- risk management
- property protection
- structuring of family property, planning heirdom isses
- USA tax planning
- advising on application of automatic information exchange mechanisms (FATCA, CRS)
EY practice for rendering private client services
- EY offers a wide variety of tax and legal services that are associated with managing wealth for private clients.
- We believe that the borders between countries should not hamper the effectiveness of global projects. We are able to provide services on a transparent basis for clients in each of the 150 countries of presence.
- EY has partnering relations with banks and migration providers, which allows us to offer the most effective and systemic solutions to the client.
EY cooperates with a large financial organization, whose private clients regularly receive newsletters about changes in Kazakh legislation, participate in seminars, personal meetings, and also consult on individual issues.
Other EY services in Tax and Legal section:
An international exhibition dedicated to immigration issues, property acquisition, and financial consulting will be particularly useful to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
US citizens and residents remain taxable on their worldwide income even though they may live, work and pay taxes in a foreign country. Learn more.
We teamed with the University of St. Gallen to compare inheritance rules in 29 countries. Learn which economies offer the most favorable conditions.