EY scholarship scheme applications now open
EY is committed to building a better working world and is thus providing opportunities to Mauritian students to apply for its undergraduate scholarship scheme.
EY is in the process of partnering with a leading local University to promote three (3) full-time undergraduate programs in the Accounting and Finance field for the August 2017 intake.
We are pleased to announce that undergraduate scholarships will be offered to students who meet the following Eligibility criteria:
- Have recently passed their Higher School Certificate with a minimum of 3 Bs at Advanced Level and a B in GP and any other subject at Advanced Subsidiary Level at one and same sitting
- Shortlisted candidates would have had to secure a seat at the Local university on one of the three relevant programs as determined by the said University
- Meet all the local University’s general entry requirements and relevant undergraduate program requirements
- Candidates who already hold an undergraduate degree or any other undergraduate qualifications will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Candidates may be requested to undergo a selection process which will involve assessments at EY
- Candidates should not be a beneficiary of any other grant or scholarship or any other financial assistance
- Agree to work for EY for a period of three years subject to successful completion of the undergraduate program
- Internships will be available at EY during the University’s vacation
- Be a citizen of Mauritius
- Candidates who are in full time employment will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship
For the pre-application to the scholarship, please email your CV, copies of your academic qualifications and your National Identity Card to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference “EY SCHP 2017” followed by your full name in the email title by Friday 17 March 2017.
Once the students will be enrolled on one of the relevant programs, they will be invited to make a formal application at a date that will be subsequently communicated. For more details you may also contact the EY Talent Team on 4034777.
Only successful pre-applicants will be contacted.
Join Today. Change Tomorrow.