Recent Malaysia news releases issued by EY.
- Basic tenets of reporting disclosures and board independence adopted by most Malaysian PLCs
Kuala Lumpur, 15 May 2019
Most large and mid-small public-listed companies in Malaysia have adopted the basic tenets of reporting disclosures and Board Independence as prescribed by the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance 2017 (MCCG), according to a recent EY report, Take 5: Responsible Governance.
- The search for Malaysia’s unstoppable entrepreneurs is on
Kuala Lumpur, 22 April 2019
From now till 21 June 2019, members of the public are invited to nominate outstanding Malaysian entrepreneurs for the 18th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) Malaysia awards.
- EY announces the first solution designed to help gauge impact and trustworthiness of artificial intelligence systems
Kuala Lumpur, 16 April 2019
EY recently announced it has developed the first solution designed to help enterprises quantify the impact and trustworthiness of artificial intelligence (AI) systems.
- Divestment intent remains near record levels as Southeast Asian companies streamline to compete
Kuala Lumpur, 1 April 2019
Companies are gearing up to divest business units to gain competitive advantage in the face of changing technology, and sector convergence, according to the EY Global Corporate Divestment Study 2019.
- EY leaders to drive key discussion topics at the Perdana Leadership Foundation CEO Forum 2019
Kuala Lumpur, 29 March 2019
EY leaders from Malaysia and the region will be driving key discussions centered on the theme “Accelerating the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Malaysia” at the upcoming Perdana Leadership Foundation CEO Forum 2019 that will be held at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on 4 April 2019.
- The search is on for the next EY Young Tax Professional of the Year Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, 26 March 2019
Ernst & Young Tax Consultants Sdn. Bhd. (EY), in collaboration with the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDNM), is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh edition of the EY Young Tax Professional of the Year (YTPY) Malaysia competition.
- EY Brightree receives SAP Partner of the Year 2018 and Best Cloud Partner 2018 awards
Kuala Lumpur, 13 March 2019
EY Brightree was awarded the SAP Partner of the Year 2018 and the Best Cloud Partner 2018 during the SAP Partners Kick-Off meeting recently in Kuala Lumpur, in recognition of its outstanding performance in 2018.
- EY strengthens Technology transformation services with Plaut IT acquisition
Kuala Lumpur, 29 January 2019
EY has strengthened its Technology transformation services through the acquisition of one of the largest Australian-owned providers of cloud SAP solutions, Plaut IT, and its Malaysian subsidiary, Baseliner Consulting Sdn. Bhd. (“Baseliner”).