Building a strong foundation
In the very earliest days of your company, we help you make the right decisions when it comes to choosing a legal structure, obtaining approvals and protecting intellectual property rights.
We support you in reporting, approaching investors and many other topics. At this stage, it is vital to make the right decisions in the areas of funding, planning and due diligence.
We will help you answer the questions, such as:
- Where can I find advice on founding a company, creating company agreements and drawing up other basic documents?
- Who can help me implement a tax-optimized company structure?
- How do I protect trademarks and IP rights?
- How do I incorporate first supporters (family and friends) and set up shareholder agreements?
- How should I approach potential investors?
- How can I apply for subsidies?
- How do I set up contracts such as General Terms and Conditions, GTC, purchasing and supply contracts?
- How do I create work contracts for managers, employees and others, including matters of social security law?
- What accounting and reporting systems should I adopt?
- Who can help me with due diligence and company valuation?
The 5 biggest pitfalls for any startup.
Building a startup is hard. Or as Elon Musk once put it: ‘starting a company is like eating glass’.
Interview Over mijn Huis.
Wouter Noordink, CEO of startup Over mijn huis, shares how EY helped him build a strong foundation.