Strategy & reporting
The world is changing. Disruptive forces are challenging organizations to reassess and reconsider their business models.
The entrepreneurial landscape changes and organization need to be more agile than ever in order to ensure survival. Rapidly emerging markets are demanding social responsibility and leadership, but environmental topics like resource scarcity and climate change have increasing impact on the business’ operations as well.
Strategies to ensure business continuity by solely focusing on financial performance are no longer sufficient. It is now key to be agile, innovative, and transformative in differentiated ways.
Our clients operate in a rapidly changing business contexts which requires them to adapt and to cope with sustainability issues.
In order to be future proof, it is key to navigate towards a sustainable strategy, rather than a sustainability strategy. This means that one should assess its strategy from a sustainability perspective and determine which elements have the largest impact once materialized.
EY CCaSS supports organizations on the journey to unite business continuity and sustainability in the strategy of an organization. Moreover, we help our client to communicate this strategy to their customer base and other key stakeholders.
- Design and support by defining ambition, vision, policy and objectives;
- Support organizations in their transition to purpose (Purpose Led Transformation);
- Scenario planning to formulate a resilient and sustainable policy;
- Provide insights on the relation between non-financial and financial results (integrated thinking);
- Develop and advise on KPIs and accessory dashboard;
- Validation of materiality analysis to re-assess (integrated) strategy;
- Implement strategy from top to bottom;
- Inspirational workshops for C-suite commitment.
- Integrated and GRI reporting
- Develop, advise and evaluate the sustainability or integrated report;
- Benchmarking to set recommendations (on the basis of Transparency Benchmark or other standardized ratings);
- Support by reporting in compliance with the GRI-4 guidelines or the IIRC-framework.
- Sustainable value chain
- Develop, advise and support by (the introduction of) a sustainable value chain;
- Risk analysis on environmental and social aspects within the value chain;
- Develop code of conduct with regard to health & safety, environment and labour conditions;
- Facilitating and perform internal and/or external audits with regard to health & safety, environment and labour conditions.
- Stakeholder management
- Setting up and support with stakeholder management;
- Facilitating with internal/external stakeholder dialogues and consultations;
- Develop inspirational workshops to obtain and preserve internal support.