The PAS WFA Traineeship is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious Consultant to be. The Traineeship will start every year on the first of September, and it will be a two-year during program. During this program you get the opportunity to discover three areas of expertise and it will give you a broad overview of what PAS WFA has to offer. After the Traineeship you will get started in the area that fits you best.
At People Advisory Services we bring our skills, insights, and experience to assist our clients. At EY, you’ll have the chance to contribute to this and build a career as unique as you are! Additionally, we at EY think it is important to contribute to your personal learning curve and make sure that you will be the best version of yourself!
What can you expect?
During the Traineeship you will gain a lot of knowledge as a consultant but also about the different areas of expertise, these are: HR Transactions & Rewards, Digital HR and People & Transformation. During the Traineeship you will be guided intensively and be provided with valuable feedback. You will experience how it is to work at an international company and the opportunities that come with it. But it all starts with the questions: who are you and what can you bring us?
Your guidance and development
Throughout the traineeship you will get guidance and the opportunity to discuss all certain things that you face during the Traineeship or topics you want to talk about.
- Counselor: 1-on-1 guidance, coaching, feedback and your counselor helps you to reach the goals you set for yourself.
- Buddy: your buddy will help you to have a smooth onboarding and can help you with everyday matters.
- Intervision session: two times a month you will have a group session together with the other Trainees to discuss your projects, the challenges you may face or to talk about the things you achieved.
You will also get a lot of opportunities to develop yourself, not only through the conversations you have with your counselor or the intervision sessions but also through learnings and trainings you will be provided. These trainings can vary from soft-skils trainings, consultancy trainings and several other trainings that will help you get the best out of your traineeship.
Starting date/ general information
- 1st of September
- 40 hours a week
- 2 years
- 28th of March: Meet & Greet People Advisory Services | sign up here
- 29th of March until 20th of April: application traineeship | sign up through the register button
- 11 & 16th of May: selection days at the EY office of Amsterdam.
- 1st of June: offer
- 1st of September: Start Traineeship
Will we see you there? Sign up through the register button!
Locatie EY Kantoor: Cross Towers, Antonio Vivaldistraat 150, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, 1083HP, NL
Datum 29 maart 2023 - 20 april 2023
TijdDiverse tijden, zie onderstaand schema