Financial accounting advisory services and IFRS
Our team helps in solving complex problems related to accounting and financial reporting. We provide services that require knowledge of the complex issues related to the application in practice.
Financial Accounting Advisory Services team of EY Romania has extensive practical experience in the application of accounting regulations in Romania and International Financial Reporting Standards.
We are part of an international team of experts, with the global structures of EY.
Our services include:
- Compilation and technical assistance in preparation of standalone and consolidated financial statements
- IFRS conversion support
- Development of methodologies, accounting policies and procedures
- Advice on accounting treatment for specific transactions and events , including mergers and acquisitions
- Providing training programs in accounting or finance
- Assistance in organization / reorganization of the finance function
- Reduce training time and increase the quality of financial reporting
- Accounting regulations and compliance services.
For any IFRS related matters please contact our IFRS desk members.
For more details on the latest IFRS updates please visit https://www.ey.com/GL/en/Issues/IFRS.