In 2017 the Russian automotive market started to recover. Key growth drivers are pent-up demand, rising consumption and spending and continued strong government support for the sector.
Russian and CIS automotive market, March 2018
Transportation and logistics in the coming decade
Overview of Stevedoring Sector in Russia in 2016
Omni-channel: transforming the auto sales landscape
R&D investment execution
Automotive transactions and trends 1H16
Automotive market recovery prospects and the debt burden of auto dealers
Making India a world class automotive manufacturing hub
Market perspectives from Russian auto dealers
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Dr iving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Arge ntina: understanding the current situation