About the competition
Entrepreneurial Winning Women has been held by EY in Russia since 2013 to support entrepreneurial women. By honoring business women and recognizing their achievements, we create role models to inspire and encourage first-time female entrepreneurs on their way to success.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program brings much more than just public recognition of accomplishments and leadership talent.
Unique opportunities become available to women throughout the process, from the selection stage to celebrating the winners at the awards ceremony, including:
- Establishing business contacts at national and international levels
- Promoting the visibility of their companies through media coverage
- Participating in workshops, master classes and open discussions
- Participating in PR and marketing projects as part of the competition
- Strengthening team spirit in their companies
- Improving their companies’ image and its perception by customers, suppliers and partners
- Driving motivation and inspiration for business and career growth.
This empowers the participants to pursue more ambitious goals and scale operations.
Who can apply for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program?
The competition is open to women who either own or run successful and sustainable enterprises and make a significant contribution to business development. The nominees should meet the following criteria:
- A nominee shall be a founder or at least a 20% holding partner of a company, or its senior manager, with a significant contribution to business development, e.g. she may have led the business's transformation into a competitive market player or an industry leader.
- She must have been the prime contributor to recent business development (at least over the last two years) and must take an active part in management processes.
- Her company must have been in operation for at least two years and have reported an annual turnover of over RUB 30 million over the last two years.
- Each company may nominate only one participant.