Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Global compliance and reporting
Limited visibility and control over local country statutory accounting and tax compliance and concerns around cost, value and risk are leading finance and tax functions to re-think how they operate their global compliance and reporting functions.
Currently, organizations are facing increased challenges to meet the ever-changing regulatory landscape and compliance pressure. Functions such as Tax compliance, Payroll processing and Financial Accounting demand dedicated time, resources and a high level of competence.
To ensure compliance, reduce risk and increase efficiency, companies are outsourcing these functions. When outsourcing these functions, companies need to ensure that the team they are outsourcing to is well versed in the latest developments in financial and tax regulations, and with local statutory requirements, which are dynamic in nature.
How we can help?
EY’s global compliance and reporting services assist clients in redesigning and implementing global statutory accounting and tax compliance processes.
Our services include:
- Implementation of centrally-managed outsourcing models that provide the client with greater control and visibility over global activities
- Assistance in the migration of statutory reporting and tax compliance processes from local countries to shared service centers
- Development of new operating models to address entry into new markets, integration with finance transformation initiatives and implementation of shared service centers
- Inventory of statutory reporting and tax compliance requirements, assessments of potential risk areas, and development of operating blueprints to implement more effective management, control and visibility over the global compliance and reporting function
Compliance and Reporting in Russia
Searching for somebody to take care of your day-to-day compliance and reporting obligations? Learn more about EY one-stop-shop service offering.
Read the article from our latest Performance journal to discover the considerations and risk aspects for a company making the strategic decision to opt for intellectual outsourcing.
Don’t allow your compliance and reporting processes to perform at yesterday's standards. Our survey results show the need to formalize plans for the future.
Our updated guide offers you valuable information on accounting systems, tax and legal issues that can help ease your company's entry into the Russian market.
Best European Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the Year
In 2016, for the fourth consecutive year EY has been named “Best European Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the Year” at the annual International Tax Review (ITR) European Tax Awards.
Read our latest alerts on the tax and law regulations and other developments in Russian tax and law.