How does it work?
Provide an overview of the following key information
- Ease of obtaining credit
- Ease of starting a business
Ensure start-ups will be able to adhere to requirements in one process
- Compliance standards vary by country. Start-ups no longer have to repeat compliance process, and will be able to adhere to requirements in one process.
Ensure start-ups adhere to minimum requirements: what is needed in order to launch and setup operations
- Full range of accounting compliance and reporting services will be provided, they include secretarial services, filing and annual audit.
- Analysis of “Regulatory RoadMaps”.
Ensure start-up adheres to minimum requirements and what is needed in order to launch and setup operations
- Secretarial services
- Annual audit
- Help to provide access to the right technology in order to scale
- Help to provide access to the right market and industry insights and intelligence
- Help start-ups to scale their business
- Help start-ups to raise money via our EY FinTech Exchange Help start-ups to IPO
- Help start-ups to expand their customer base through valuable partnerships with established players
- Help start-ups to gain access to the right local networks and associations
Liew Nam Soon
Managing Partner, ASEAN Markets
Managing Partner, Financial Services, ASEAN
Global Banking & Capital Emerging Markets and Asia Pacific Leader
ASEAN Financial Services Transaction Advisory Services Leader
ASEAN FinTech Leader
Brand, Marketing & Communications Leader, Financial Services ASEAN
- FinTech funding availability and regulatory support identified as key drivers for FinTech growth in ASEAN.
General marketing and media enquiries, please reach out at FSO.ASEAN@sg.ey.com
For all other enquiries, please reach out at FintechASEAN@sg.ey.com