Singapore FinTech Festival - Global Investor Summit
Organized by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), powered by EY, Singapore FinTech Festival - Global Investor Summit 2018 is targeted at promising ASEAN enterprises, FinTechs and interested investors. This year, Global Investor Summit is expanded to include MATCH, in addition to an upgraded FinTech Deal Day. Both MATCH and FinTech Deal Day will end with the Global Investor Summit during the Singapore FinTech Festival.
Register here by 31 August 2018 to join the exciting matchmaking!
- Join now – MATCH (Investors and Start-ups
- Join now – FinTech Deal day (Investors and FinTechs)
- FAQs (for MATCH)
- FAQs (for FinTech Deal Day)
- Infokit on Singapore FinTech Festival - Global Investor Summit 2018
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2018
- Buy Singapore FinTech Festival 2018 tickets here
- Watch this clip on how it works (coming soon!)
- Press release (coming soon!)
Singapore FinTech Festival - Global Investor Summit 2018 Promotional Roadshows
EY will be participating in some roadshows to promote our involvement at the SFF and Global Investor Summit.
For last year’s roadshows, click here.
FinTech Deal Day
About FinTech Deal Day program
FinTech Deal Day is an initiative aimed at enhancing access to funding for start-ups and improve the quality and quantity of FinTech investment deals in ASEAN.
FinTech Deal Day is powered by a bespoke match-making platform, connecting participating venture capital funds to qualifying FinTech start-ups.
Who Can Participate?
ASEAN FinTech start-ups who
- have developed a business-to-consumer solution and have raised at least USD 500,000, or
- any ASEAN FinTech start-up who has developed a business-to-business solution.
Global Investors including venture capital, corporate venture capital, private equity, family offices or angel investors.
Register by 31 August 2018 as an Investor or FinTech here. You can download a soft copy of the application form questions here and a glossary of the industry classification here to prepare for your registration but all submissions must be made via the online registration link.
You will be notified of the outcome of your applications from end August 2018 onwards.
For further enquiries about your submissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For investors and FinTechs, please refer to the Info Kit for FinTech Deal Day 2018 for more key information.
For all burning questions, please visit here.
All submissions and data collected are kept confidential and owned by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).FinTech Deal Day is powered by
About MATCH program
Meet ASEAN’s Talents and Champions (MATCH)
MATCH, powered by EY and an industry consortium including Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Business Federation and Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association will aim to promote private equity and venture capital deal flow in ASEAN by bringing together the investment and ASEAN enterprise communities.
- Curated deal-making portal showcasing promising ASEAN enterprise to local and global investors
- Enhances access to ASEAN enterprises and facilitates investment deals
- Spurs value creation and catalyse growth of ASEAN economies
MATCH will be held on 13-14 November at Singapore EXPO MAX Atria to showcase ASEAN enterprises and investment opportunities to the international community.
MATCH is open to the financial services industry, institutional investors, family offices and ASEAN enterprises (including FinTech start-ups) to participate, please sign up by 31 August 2018.
Register by 31 August 2018 as an Investor or Company here.
You can download a soft copy of the application form questions here and a glossary of the industry classification here to prepare for your registration but all submissions must be made via the online registration link
You will be notified of the outcome of your applications by end August 2018.
For all burning questions, click here.
MATCH is powered by Enterprise Singapore, EY, Singapore Business Federation and Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (SVCA).
Follow our activities through our EY company pages on LinkedIn and our twitter handle
- @EY_New Zealand
- Global Investor Summit 2017
- ASEAN FinTech Census 2018
- ASEAN FinTech Starter Kit
- Future of FinTech and financial services: what’s the next big bet?
- State of FinTech in ASEAN
- ASEAN SME Transformation Study 2018
- Driving growth through innovation
- Digital journey of ASEAN financial institutions
- ASEAN Perspectives